ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕃𝕆 𝔹𝔼𝔸𝕌𝕋𝕀𝔽𝕌𝕃 𝕊𝕆𝕌𝕃𝕊!!!!!
𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌/𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐀, 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀
My name is INDRA and I'm a pharmacist by profession. I started Pen-Paling and Postcrossing about 4yrs ago. And I'm fortunate to find so many amazing creative people through that...
1) Washi Tapes (around 300+ washis and around 800+ washi samples in my collection)
2) Postal Stamps
3) Old vintage papers/book pages
4) TEA (mostly black tea and fruit tea)
5) Colorful pattern papers
6) Wax seals and beads
7) Colors - Green, Purple, Gold
8) Die Cuts
9) PET Tapes( started collecting a few)
10) I do love chocolates, candies, sour &sweet, spicy ones
2) Childish stuff
3) Mint Tea or chocolates with mint flavor
NOTE : Just to make it clear that, I always send my swaps way before the deadline and if you haven't received it with in a month pls contact me first... It would take atleast a month to reach mails from India to other countries...(4yrs experience with penpal/snailmail). I don't why it takes so much time, but that's just the facts...
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|
CommentsBe the first to leave a message for Imaginistaa.