|Swap Coordinator:||WavesofJoy (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Miscellaneous Postcards Random Items|
|Number of people in swap:||7|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||December 30, 2022|
|Date items must be sent by:||January 6, 2023|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
WHAT IS THE SWAP?
IRPC means international random postcard
In this swap, you will be assigned one partner.
Take a random NEW and STORE-BOUGHT postcard, write the:
• date of writing, • swap name, • highlights of your week and • your swap-bot username on the LEFT half of the postcard
On the RIGHT half of the postcard,
• write the address of your assigned partner, • paste the appropriate denomination stamp for airmail to their country
Please set aside and check if you have a postcard and stamps for the swap before joining and before partners are assigned. You can change what to send after partners are assigned.
If you receive a postcard from your partner, you must rate a 5.
For the heart, the recipient just needs to enjoy the interaction/message. You know, your partner shared their week with you. It's nice to hear from someone. ♥
EVERYTHING IS SENDER'S CHOICE.
Of course, it's nice, and feel free to check your partner's profile, if you want to.
ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE:
Must have at least one type 2/3 swap with rating in the last 12 months. Or at least one type 1 swap in the last 6 months.
The total number of ratings of 3's and 1's should not be more than 10, please. If there are recent failed attempts at communication, I will ban you.
IF SWAP IS NOT RECEIVED
Communication is key. If there is any delay/issue, please message the concerned user.
The window for receiving the original (not resend) postcard is 4 months.
• ALL RECEIVING USERS: After 3 months, if you do not receive and if you are not satisfied, message your partner and AFTER doing that, inform me as well.
• ALL SENDING USERS: Photos of the front and the back of the postcard (if saved) can sent via email to your partner who has not received, ONLY AFTER your partner lets you know they haven't received from you.
You may resend a postcard or email your partner with the weekly highlights of the latest week, but compensating is optional.
• You can let it go and not rate your partner if you don't receive a physical postcard. No worries! Snail mail IS unpredictable. Keep that in mind.
• If after 6 months from the 'Send by' date, a receiving user is still not satisfied, I will angel.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.